Sunday, July 19, 2009

My family

My brothers Randy and Robbie work in heating and air conditioning. they called me a couple weeks ago and said they were coming up to install an air conditioning unit in our home. I was so excited. I hate our swamp cooler and it doesn't even work that well. Randy and Robbie came up on Friday morning with their wives (Caitlin and Melea) and stayed until Sunday morning. Here is Caitlin and Jakob playing football.
Randy and the boys playing keep away. Not sure who is winning here.

Robbie hugging Kellsie.



Robbie and Melea (Robbie is the second oldest brother). When I thought I was in labor last night. Melea came to the hospital with me and Jeff. She was really supportive and happy to be there. She even read a bunch of the "What to expect when you're expecting" book before we left. I think she knew more about labor than I did.



Caitlin and Randy (Randy is the third oldest brother). Caitlin came to my dr apt on Friday. It was nice to have her there. She asked a lot of questions about pregnancy. I think I might have scared her a little. My pregnancy's suck, so she might never have children all because of me.
My house is so cool right now. I don't feel like I want to die! My brother's rock and I love them!
After my family left this morning I cried a little. It's hard not having family here or close by. I know how much my kids love them and miss them when they are gone. The kids were really sad. Jakob even cried with me.



1 comment:

Laura Looooo said...

i loveeeee and missssss you :-(

My Guest Book! Check it out!