Sunday, May 3, 2009

A touch of the flu

So on Friday night Kellsie said her tummy hurt. She didn't look too good, so we stayed home on sat to rest. Good thing because sat morning, Logan's tummy hurt. Both still have energy, they can eat, so I am not too worried. I just feel bad that they feel bad. Last night I started with achy neck and back (could be pregnancy or flu). Jeff's tummy hurt last night and this morning.

SO EVERYONE STAYED HOME FROM CHURCH! I really hate it when people come sick to church. Usually because my kids come home with the germs and get sick soon after.

They kids are already looking better. We will see if they are better for school on Monday. Jakob still doesn't have any symptoms.

I am just grateful that we didn't get it bad. A lot of my friends have been sick with their families and I feel really bad for them.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!