Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

I hope you guys had a wonderful mother's day!

The kids have been so excited about their gifts. They have been trying to give them to me all week.

My biggest kid (Jeff) gave me one of them on weds. He bought me a picture that matches my kitchen that says "Live, Laugh, Love". That is my favorite saying! And I am glad he got it for me.
This morning Jeff handed me a 4lb container of licorice (one of the only sweets that doesn't make me sick). I can't wait to chow down. He also bought flowers with Logan last night. Logan wanted me to know that they got the prettiest bunch at the store. They are so pretty.

Kellsie got an art kit for her Birthday and made me a flower pencil art work and framed it. I think I will put it in my room. She also made me a butterfly magnet for my fridge. She made a big Mother's Day card for me and on the inside was a drawing of me pregnant and one of me pregnant and laying on the floor (she thought it was funny to draw what I looked like when I fainted).

Logan drew a portrait of me. Big eyes and big smile. I am glad he thinks of me that way. He also found me the finger nail polish that I have been looking for.

Jakob wrapped up things he found in his bedroom and gave them all to me. I got 3 of Logan's belts, a flashlight and a magnet from a game. I love gifts like that! He was so happy, he was jumping up and down while I was unwrapping them.

Then at church the kids sang a Mother's Day Song. and After that the men got up and Sang "Love at Home". I know Jeff doesn't like to sing, but he did it anyways. Jakob thought it was funny that I was crying.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!