Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Camping with the kids

Jeff is taking the kids camping tomorrow. They are so excited. We heard from the Bradshaws that it has been raining all week and that is a good possibility that they will get rained on. But they still want to go.

I will be staying home. Even though I am stronger than I was a couple weeks ago, I am still not strong enough for portapotties. There is only so much a prego woman can take and that is defiantly on the other side of the line.

I will be at home getting my blood work taken, a dr apt and the car checked out. Sounds fun? I know I can't wait. I have never slept alone in a house before. Growing up there were way too many kids, I was never alone. The BYU I had 5 other room mates. Never alone. Then I got married and never been apart except with the kids were with me. I hope I don't freak myself out.

3 comments:

Summer said...

Want me to spend the night? Can you say slumber party??

Anonymous said...

Do you want to go out to dinner & a movie on Saturday?

Unknown said...

Saturday I will be back to having the kids, but thanks. It would have been fun.

My Guest Book! Check it out!