Thursday, May 21, 2009

Kellsie's Play Day At School

The 4th grade had a bunch of stations at the park, so the kids rotated water games, movies and games.

Here Kellsie and Jakob are having to soak a sponge and run it to the bucket and ring it out. Then the teams would take the filled buckets and toss the water on the other teams. Not a lot of skill involved, but everyone got wet.
FUNNY STORY!!! I was sitting back taking pics and I see a bunch of boys gather in a circle and life up one arm. I got the pic too late, but you can still see one boy doing it. I got closer to see what they were doing...they were com pairing armpit hair. The winner was the boy who had "Two black hairs". They had decided that hair that was white really didn't count. I was trying not to pee my pants when I walked away laughing!
Kellsie and Jakob playing another water game. They had to pass a soaked sponge over their heads and then fill up a bucket.



The girls took every chance they got to layout in the sun. Jakob made sure they stayed his distance from the girls.


Here is Kellsie's best friend at school...shayla.





No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!