Friday, May 29, 2009

All done

All the laundry in the whole house is done (until the kids get back from camping, then I have tons)!.

The Buffalo Bills baby blanket is done. Pics to follow when Jeff gets home with my camera.

Blood work done. I go get my rogam shot on Monday ( I can't wait)

Glucose test is done. Man, I forgot how bad that stuff tastes. Then I read the disclaimer on the bottle. Can cause nausea, diarea, faintness, etc, etc, etc. Why do we do this to prego women again. I took a little comfort in the fact there were 4 other prego women taking the same test and all of them gagged it down too.

The Dr. Apt went good. 5 min in and out. Listened to the heart beat, measured my tummy (right on track) and weighed me. I gained 1.4 lbs this past month. That is a total of 6.4 lbs the whole pregnancy. Not too bad. I am expecting the weight to shoot up now that I can eat almost anything. I bought a whole box of zingers and I don't plan on sharing with anyone. That should be good for 20lbs right there. I have to go to the drs every 2 weeks for June then I get to go every week in July and part of aug. I told the dr about my plans on having the baby mid july. I don't know why she laughted and shouted something about me being on crack. She must have been talking to someone else.

I am going to take a nap and the pick up a little before the kids come home.

Then off to the baptism...

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!