Saturday, May 16, 2009

Getting ready for the baby

I feel so behind in getting ready for the baby. I still need to go up to Los Alamos to get most of the baby stuff from my friend Gina (she rocks if you didn't know). We are putting all the stuff in our room and the crib and dresser are not fitting like we had hoped. Feeling a little cramped and I don't like it. Wish I could wave a magic wand and make it all look nice and fit right.

I have a couple packs of diapers, we just got the crib set up today (thanks to summer for the crib and Laurel for the mattress). WE put it up as a family. It was fun! Jakob was so excited to get it up. He has been asking me every day since we got it from Summer.

Kellsie set up the dresser and we got the clothes put away. Now I have a better idea of what I still need.

My mom is coming in July for Logan's baptism and she said she knows how to make crib sheets. So I need to go and get some material and get it ready for when she gets here.

Funny, I forgot how much room a newborn takes up. Such a small body with big stuff.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!