Thursday, May 14, 2009

Father and Son Camp Out

The boys are going on a Father and Son camp out with Jeff this weekend. They are going with our church. The boys are packing right now (it is thurs afternoon). I am going shopping for their food after dinner.

But I am really excited about the Mother Daughter date we have going on. We are going out to dinner (to be determined) and then home to watch some movies ( I am hoping something other than Camp Rock or High School Musical). We are still working out the details.

Then on sat morning we are going up to the mega garage sale to get some much needed baby stuff and then back to get Kellsie to a girl scout activity.

FUN STUFF

1 comment:

J. Peter said...

What time is he leaving? Have him give me a call (or e-mail) if we are going to caravan.

My Guest Book! Check it out!