Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Last week of school

Friday is the last day of school for the kids. So of course the teachers plan something fun and exciting that the kids can do everyday that their parents can attend.

Monday was Kellsie's play day. At the park with water games. Jakob and I were there to play and help out.

Tuesday Logan's teacher needed help with Father's Day gifts (but last min, she didn't need me, so I helped in the Library). Then Kellsie had a soccer game with her class. Kellsie's class and a fifth grade class were playing for first place. They lost, but it was still a good game

Wed is Logan's play day with water. I get to stay out in the sun and help with that. But Jakob will get to play too, so I am fine with going.

Thursday is Logan's awards thing and then I help his teacher take down some of her class room. This is also the day Kellsie's teacher picks who takes care of the animals for the summer (they have birds, fish, 4 guinea pigs, 1 snake and 1 gecko). Kellsie is in the drawing and I hope and pray she does not get to take anyone home. But with my luck, we will get the Snake or the smelly guinea pigs or the hard to clean birds or the gecko that gets live food. Well, I should be proud that Kellsie was chosen responsible enough to even go in the drawing. My own fault for teaching her. I will correct that with the boys!

Friday is Logan's class party with gifts and then I go to Kellsie's Parry with a raffle and slide show.

Friday is a sleep over at explora with the girl scouts. I am really excited about going with the girls. Not sleeping on the floor while prego, but I am still excited!

It looks like Jeff has sat off, so I have a long honey do list for him, and I know he is so excited and willing to complete the list. RIGHT JEFF???

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!