Monday, May 4, 2009

Do you remember your first time?

Kellsie and I had been talking about shaving her legs (what were you thinking about?). The hair on her legs is black and she has been worried about it. I told her it was up to her if she was going to start shaving. I told her the pros and cons. Pros being no hair on the legs. Cons being EVERYTHING ELSE! Always having to shave, cutting yourself. Well, I guess that is it, but isn't that enough?

She decided that today was the day. We went and bought her a nice razor and shaving gel. I just went in the bathroom and taught her how to do it. She was so scared and nervous, it was so cute! She didn't cut herself at all!

WOW! This is weird! Teaching your daughter how to do this chick stuff is a little crazy. We have covered most of the girl stuff now.

I am thankful that the next three are boys and Jeff can take are of that stuff.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!