Thursday, May 28, 2009

Things to do while the kids are gone

I want to start and finish the Buffalo Bills blanket for the baby (mostly for Jeff, because the baby is already a charger's fan. That reminds me that I need to make a bigger and better blanket out of charger material). I already have everything to make it, I just have to tie it and finish it. I will work on that next.

I already went to humanitarian aid. Amanda and Diana came (from Girl Scouts). Allyson and Summer always come (When Allyson is not at school). Allyson and Diana tied 3 blankets all by themselves. NICE WORK LADIES!!!

I got and ate my big mac (the one I needed last night, but Jeff wouldn't get it for me).

My goal is to get caught up on all the laundry before the kids get back with all their smelly camping clothes.

I have a couple of movies to watch latter tonight when I am too scared to sleep without anyone else in the house.

Tomorrow I get to take my glucose test and my RH neg blood work (that is when they work up a special shot that they stick in my butt that burns. It is really fun and the highlight of my pregnancy. At least Jeff won't be there to mock me endlessly. He thinks it is the funniest thing. I keep asking the Dr if they would give Jeff one, just for fun. But I guess they don't like giving random, needles shots to people who don't need them. WHATEVER!!!

Then I have a reg dr apt at 10am, I love getting weighed and measured. I will get to hear the babies heart beat again ( My favorite part).

There is a possible Girl Scout council trip afterwards.

Then the kids come home. I get them cleaned up and dressed for a baptism.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!