Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I thought it was over

I don't take PTO office until tomorrow. So I was in today helping add up for the fundraiser and the current PTO Pres comes in and starts yelling at me. Telling me I said horrible stuff about her and on and on. I told her I didn't say anything about her and she knows that. She went onto say lots of things that were untrue. But what really was messed up is that she said that she talked to a Lawyer and if anything gets said bad about her after she left...

Was that a threat? Are you kidding me? This is PTO! Not the run for President of the USA. I just can't believe this crap is still happening!

NICE! Just what I need to start the day off. Can't she just loose the race and leave? Does she have to be mean to me. I didn't do anything to her and she knows it! But yet...

2 comments:

Highlander said...

WHAT is wrong with her??? If I lost I would at least tell you congratulations and then offer to help where you might need. Not be a a little brat and storm off. Remember the best woman won and the kiddos will benefit.

The Orrellys Family said...

Is that lady sick in the head? Does she not know that you have a good friend that is a nurse? I can hide the body in ways she couldn't even think about! NO ONE MESSES WITH MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Guest Book! Check it out!