Monday, September 8, 2008

Organized?

So my Palm Pilot is all messed up! It crashed a week ago and took ever thing on it with it! All the new dates and the new phone numbers...all gone. The bright side is that everything I entered in on my computer to down load to the palm is still there. All the birthday's and things like that. Bad news is that I have messed up some apts last week because I didn't have the dates written down anywhere else. SAD!

Jeff helped me get it up and running again, but ever time I go to open it, the calendar turns to 2004 and I have to scroll through months and months to get to the date I am on. It takes forever. Jeff says it is the internal battery and he can't fix that. I am so disorganized without it. How sad that a 100.00 electronic device can run my social life better than I can. Secrets out!

I am going to go on the Internet and see if I can get any info on getting this thing working again.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!