Tuesday, September 9, 2008

PTO Drama

I have always hated when politions run for election and their adds and their speeches turn ugly. I have always thought you should run on what you can do and leave the nasty remarks and negative campaigning alone.

Well, now that I am running for PTO Pres I have to laugh! It is harder than I thought to be nice to someone when they are being horrible behind your back. I am trying so hard. I want to tell everyone about the dishonesty and the backstabbing, but then I will be doing the same thing that they are doing and that is not what I want. Right? Right!

I guess today was a bad day. It will get better. I know of some great people in the school who are going to be running with me. Stephanie is running for Tres. I am thrilled about that! She is amazing to work with and she would do a fantastic job. Sharese And Gina want to run for Secretary. I am hoping that one of them will change their mind and run for something else, so that I don't have to vote between them. That doesn't sound like fun at all.

Anyways, I am off to take care of Logan. I brought him home with me from school. He was not looking so good while we were doing the science in class.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Way to run a clean campaign Katie. Maybe next you could run for mayor and clean up Albuquerque. I would so vote for you.

My Guest Book! Check it out!