Sunday, September 14, 2008

Nice relaxing weekend

This past week has been crazy. Stephanie and I are running for the PTO Board and we are trying to get our names and faces out to all the teachers. We decided that we would make yummy treats for each teacher and take them around ourselves. We started on wed backing cakes and on wed night we mixed them with frosting and put them in the fridge. Thrusday we rolled them and covered them with baking choc. Thurs night we put them in baggies and tied them with ribbon with a note about book fair and us running for the board.

On friday it was popcorn day, so we were there 10 min early to start handing goodies out. We were in and out of the PTO room trying to get them all passed out. We also had two meetings with the principal. Just a really long day.

I was glad to come home and start reading the last book in the Twilight series. Jeff was off on Saturday, so we slept in and when I got up I started reading the book again.

Our family went to an Elder's Quarm dinner and after that I went right back to finish the book. I really liked the ending.

Today is easy too. Just relaxing and enjoying the day. Jeff is making dinner. All is right with the world. Until Monday when I go back into the Lion's den of the PTO room to help with a fundraiser. A week from monday are the votes!

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!