Wednesday, October 1, 2008

First Day

Today was the first day that I was PTO pres. We had a meeting with the people in office, so we could get on the same page as everyone else and run the PTO. I thought the meeting went really well, better than I expected.

Then I came home. I was planning on staying home until school was out, but then I had to go back and take care of some things that popped up.

I need a nap. But first I need to finish some Girl Scout stuff and eat dinner, do homework and go to walmart to get motor oil and soda for Kellsie's science project. Then I can take a nap or go to bed.

Did I mention that I am getting sick. You should hear my voice. I am sure after Girl scouts and singing those fun songs, my voice will be gone.

1 comment:

Highlander said...

Motor oil and soda?? what is Kellsie doing, I hope not a taste test:)

My Guest Book! Check it out!