Monday, October 6, 2008

Fall Festival

Our Fall Festival for School is on Oct 24th from 6-8pm. Everyone is welcomed!

Of course before I was running for PTO Pres we scheduled the Book Fair to be Oct 20-24th (the same week as the carnival). Now I am involved with planning two big activities.

For the Book Fair I am not too worried. I do this with Stephanie and she rocks! She does all the cute stuff, so I know the place will look amazing and the kids will love it. I usually do all the publicity. I need to get on that. I did most of the flyer's, I just need to translate them to Spanish and get them printed off. And then post posters all over the school.

Then for the Fall Festival, it looks like it is being organized really well. Sharese is getting all the volunteers assigned to booths and she already made and distributed the first flyer. We need to buy and order the food and pizzas, but that shouldn't be too hard ( in theory). Scharese and Gina are selling tickets and candy grams next week and the following week Noelle is selling them. Scharese is doing most of the work on this while I work on setting up all the financial stuff for the PTO. So rock on Scharese! This night will be great because of you!

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!