Monday, October 6, 2008

Funny Story about Jeff

Chris made a comment on my blog that said" At least he didn't take pictures of the cheerleaders". She was talking about my post about Jeff not taking very many pictures of Logan.

So, I have a funny story, that you will have to read fast, before Jeff makes me take it down.

Well, when I started dating JEff I knew he loved taking pictures. And he had a whole box of pictures he had taken at football games. Mostly of cheerleaders. I found that box again when we moved here 4 years ago. And he had all the same pictures of the cheerleaders. So I tossed them. I thought he would freak, but he didn't. He was lucky that he didn't take anymore pics of cheerleaders this time. I would have kicked his butt!

1 comment:

Christine Bushman said...

Funny thing about my better half, He went to a football game and all his pictures were of the cheerleaders. --might you this was pre-mission too.

Oh well, we all have our moments. Maybe Jeff was being a good dad for Logan

My Guest Book! Check it out!