Saturday, October 25, 2008

Funny How Things Turn Out

So after I posted this morning I got a call from Laurel. She was calling to tell me that Brady's soccer game was changed to 9am and that she could take the girls to Girl Scouts. I told her what happened to my ankle and how thankful I was that her plans had changed. Once again Laurel, you Rock!

Stephanie drove me to the School so we could clean up the Book Fair. We got there and the lights would not turn on. We felt our way around until we found the electrical box and Stephanie flipped all the switches. NOTHING! So we opened the Windows (the little small ones) to get a small amount of light in the room. It was still pretty dark, but Scholastic is picking up the book fair early Monday morning. I called the Principal and she sent workers out, but they didn't fix the lights until 12noon. We started at 9am and didn't get home until 1:30. CRAZY!

I spent the rest of the day with my feet up trying to get the swelling down. The the new Mc Donalds opened up right up the street, so I took the kids for dinner. BIG MISTAKE. My ankle is killing me. Driving was not a great idea. But the kids loved it. I then went to walmart to get an Ace Bandage ( I thought I had one, but I didn't).

The kids are going to bed and I am going to rest again.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!