Monday, October 27, 2008

Getting ready...

So we are leaving for San Diego on Saturday Nov 1st. We will be down there until Nov 9th. My Brother Randy is getting Married on the 8th and I am really excited. He is getting Married to Caitlin. I am a little sad that I have not met her yet, but I have talked to her on the phone and she is really nice. And bottom line is that I want someone who makes Randy happy and she is it!

On Monday when we get down there we are going to Disney Land. The kids are using part of their Christmas Money to pay for their tickets. They wanted to go so bad while we were down there, but we didn't have the massive amounts of money to pay for gas, food and Disney land. It was Kellsie's idea and the boys jumped on board really fast.

Of course I am really excited to go myself. I love Disney Land. I just hope my ankle is better in time.

1 comment:

Highlander said...

Safe travels!! Give mickey a big hug for me. Congratulations on a new sister.

My Guest Book! Check it out!