Thursday, October 2, 2008

This weekend

Some months ago, Jeff bought football tickets for him and Logan to go see the Buffalo Bills and AZ Whatevers play in AZ. This is the most excited I have seen Jeff in a while. But this is Logan's first live football game and it is all he can talk about. They are leaving on saturday after the balloon fiesta and coming back on sunday. Can life get any better for a 7 year old boy?

Logan started packing today for his trip. Jeff of course had to get involved, because he was packing so much stuff...too funny.

That will leave Kellsie and Jakob here with me. I plan on sleeping most of the weekend to get cought up on my health. I have lost my voice, so I need to baby it along.

Tomorrow is popcorn day at school and the last day I need to stress about PTO for a couple days. I am actually looking forward to popcorn day.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Rhett's going to be gone from Saturday morning to Monday - we should get together Saturday night!

Laura Looooo said...

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!

<3 you guys!

Melanie said...

What a lucky little boy. Hope they had fun.

My Guest Book! Check it out!