Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Library

So today Stephanie and I went into school right before it was over to get all the prizes ready for the teachers.

***note*** those 10K books came with a ton of paint by numbers, growth charts, teacher books, science kits, drawing books and the list goes on. We put them all out, so the teachers could come in and get prizes for their kids (attendance, test scores, reading, etc).

We were there 1 1/2 after school let out. It was great to get so many books and prizes into the class rooms. But it is always a bunch of work moving the boxes up and down and all around. The kids get to play with toys or on the computers, so they are always happy to be there.

And I liked the fact that both of my kids teachers got a bunch of good stuff to help with their class.

On Monday, Kellsie teacher gave me some stuff to cut out and laminate. and Today I got some paper from Logan's class to cut out. I like being able to help the teachers with that stuff. The more I help them, the more time they have to be better teachers to my kids.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!