Monday, August 4, 2008

In the front room

Jeff caught 2 ugly tomato worms (or whatever you call them) a couple days ago. He put a bunch of tomato leaves in a canning jar and poked hole in the top . The kids had a blast watching them eat all the leaves. They grew really big and fat.

So this morning I am in the front room and the kids are in the living room looking at the worms. They notice that the worms had died. So this is what Logan said "They died because they were too fat. Now we really have to get mom to loose weight so she doesn't die" OK, I am in the next room and I can hear that!

So here are my thoughts, they are random.

Logan has been really concerned with my weight for the past month. He talked to me about it and I have been trying to eat better (not that I eat really bad to start with) and not eating too late (that is the part I am bad with).

I know the thing I really need to do it excersize. Now I am not a couch potato ( I kinda wish I was), I am pretty active. Running earns, cleaning, pouring ceramics, cleaning, cooking, cleaning and running around with the kids. Even when I do sit down I have at least one kid on me. I really should be thinner than I am, just with the those things.

This past year or so, I have come to the realization that I weigh what I weight and that I am pretty happy with my life. Would I like to be thinner? YES! YES! YES! But I would like a million bucks too. Doesn't mean it is going to happen anytime soon. But I have great kids, a good life (except for the living in New Mexico part) and I there are other things in my life I would like to improve on instead of loosing weight right now. I just wish that my physical understanding could match my sons. But since it doesn't I guess I am going to have to step it up and figure out how to work exercising into my life. Besides the fact that I HATE it!

How much does Lipo cost?

5 comments:

gramma said...

Katie..Tell Jeff to keep checking the tomatoes.. If you don't control them tjhey will eat all the leaves and your tomatoes will be finished..... Joan

Welcome to Newman's World said...

You rock I know you have my back thanks... I will try all of that and yes I need to Win!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie said...

Katie - I love you just the way you are!! :)

Laura Looooo said...

ahahahaha... i loveeee that grandma is leaving comments on blogs... she is totally moving into the 21st century :-)

secondly... like I said... Spanx for Christmas :-)

Laura Looooo said...

and i just wanted to let you know I updated my blog again and your present is there :-)

My Guest Book! Check it out!