Friday, August 1, 2008

Gotta love the prayers

So we have been praying about what to do with Kellsie's feet. Surgery, not surgery, two surgery's. It is just a bit too much. We still don't know if we are doing surgery or not, but for not we need to keep sending her to therapy. And of course that is costing us way too much money. Jeff and I were talking about me picking up a second job to pay the medical bills for a while. But of course I can't work on Monday's or Tuesday nights, because Jeff works those nights. I can't work wed because of Girl Scouts. And I can't work Sunday because of Church. That leaves Thursday and Friday nights ( I say nights because I won't work in the day while I have kids at home. A decision made by me and Jeff a 9 years ago). And even if I find some crazy person to hire me two days a week, if Jeff needed to work those days for some reason, I could not. His job is way more important to the family than mine.

So here we are...what to do. My friend from Girl Scouts calls me and tells me her normal babysitter for her daughter (9years old) cannot babysit two days this week and 3 days next week and asked if I would do it. Of course I said yes. Her daughter is great and gets along good with Kellsie, I was not busy those days and Sharon is my friend. Then she insisted on paying me. What a blessing. She just paid me today for the two easiest days and I have enough money for two therapy apts. Next week will pay for three apts. WHAT A BLESSING!

I have also sold some ceramics and that is paying for Dr bills that insurance doesn't pay 100% on. I am just so excited and Thankful to my Heavenly Father for watching out for us. . Money as you know sucks! I hate dealing with it! But it is nice to know that since we pay tithing every week, we are blessed. I LOVE BLESSINGS!

2 comments:

Christine Bushman said...

answers to prayers coming in mysterious ways....just watch out!!

Highlander said...

We're not rich but I hope you know we will help if you ever need us to.

My Guest Book! Check it out!