Wednesday, June 3, 2009

YUCK! YUCK! YUCK!

So I went into the labs this morning (first thing when they opened at 8am) to take my 3 hour glucose test. Remember I have been fasting since 8pm the night before. They wouldn't start the test without doing all the paperwork. It took over 1 hour to get the paperwork ready for me to be put in line for my blood to be taken.

I got the special 3 hour test drink (sugar mixed with a little water) I had a really hard time keeping it down. I almost lost it a couple of times! They took my blood 4 times. My arms hurt really bad.

But at least it is over. I will get my tests back within a couple of days. I am sure nothing is wrong. I just like waisting my time and money for fun!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I had to do the 3 hr test too. Sucks. At least its over huh?

Melanie said...

Don't you love how you pay them all this money and you walk away feeling like crap. Pregnancy's awesome.

My Guest Book! Check it out!