Thursday, June 4, 2009

My friend Trisha

We went to humanitarian aid today. My friend from a couple streets over (Kara and her two sons) went with us. I also picked up the girls across the street. We were able to get 8 blankets tied for the premies. Summer, Debbie and Melanie worked on getting more ready to tie. I think they got 2-3 sewn.

I just love going! It makes me happy and it helps little babies.

Then latter we went to a magic show (pics to follow). Kellsie got to go up and learn some tricks to do at home. The neighbor girls went with us again.

Now I am tired! My feet look like the increadible hulk's (talking about size, not color). Jeff is working late tonight, so I will put the kids to bed soon and then spend some time "Deswelling".

4 comments:

Sara said...

I hear ya Katie! My feet are like hipopotamus' feet--I can barely hobble myself around these days. I don't think I'll ever fit into my old shoes! I bought a nice pair of flip flops to do the job for every occassion, for now--thankfully, it's summer time (for that one reason).

Trisha said...

are you just alerting me to what I missed today? lol.

Unknown said...

Fuuny! I was going to blog about you and your horrible day, but then I thought I should keep your life to myself, but I forgot to delete the title heading. Sorry! But I love you!

Trisha said...

hahha. you are funny! love you too! You are very sweet!

My Guest Book! Check it out!