Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cub Scout Day Camp

Logan started Cub Scout Day camp yesterday. He was really nervous at first. He has never done to a camp before or ever been away from me that long (except school and I show up there during the day).

But when I picked him up he couldn't stop talking about all the fun he had. He learned how to fix bikes, he shot a BB Gun, a bow and arrow, went bowling, played football and put together a dinosaur.

Today they are having a bike rodeo (safety course) and a bunch of things I will find out at the end of the day.

I am glad he is having so much fun. Friday is family day and Jeff took off. We are all going down to see all the things he has been working on. I have to leave a little early to get to a Dr's apt. I just love these weekly checkups. NOTHING IS BETTER!

We were planning on going to the dino museum yesterday after I picked up Logan (free from 4pm to 5pm,), but I was way too tired to walk more. Today I was going to take them to the pool after I picked up Logan, but I am already waisted. So lunch at the park is all that is on the table for today.

Can comeone take a nap for me?

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!