Saturday, June 13, 2009

Its wonderful...

Last night Jeff and I went on our 12 year anniversary date. We went to PF Changs for dinner and then (this is where the 12 year part of marriage kicks in) we ran errands. Jeff had to go to 2 Staples stores to pick up inventory for his store. Then he took me to the mall to get some nursing bras (He was really tired of hearing me complain about shopping with the kids). Then he took me to cinnabon for a treat!

We had already had a long day at cub scout camp and then I had a Dr. apt for the baby, so I was EXTREMELY TIRED! He walked slow and he didn't tease me too much about the waddling.

I really can't believe we have been married that long. Time has gone by really fast (I tease about it going slow, but I am just kidding). I still love spending time together, going places together, dreaming together (mostly of going to Disney World or Hawaii without the kids). I can't wait to see what the next 12 years has in store for us. Hopefully this baby will come out before the next 12 years pass us by.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!