Thursday, June 11, 2009

My own fault

On Wednesday I was having contractions all day. I was totally tired and unable to function. Jakob said he was board, so I told him to grab a puzzle and I would watch him do it.

The puzzles and games are kept in my china hutch that is in the kitchen (mostly because I don't have any china left and I needed space for games). Jakob told me the doors were too hard to get open ( I had not put knobs on them, because he use to open them up and dumb all the games out, but now he doesn't do that anymore). I told him that he was smart and could figure out a good way to get the doors open.

Please keep in mind that I was really tired and I was laying on the couch, trying to ignore everything around me.

Well, Jakob came to me really proud. He had taken the insides (the panels) of all the cabinets out. That way he could just pull the games out without opening the doors ( ex: the middle door has 3 panels still in place, while the others are missing theirs). He was so excited and proud of himself. I didn't have the heart to yell at him.

I showed Jeff when he got home and he just laughed. I haven't tried to put them back together yet. I might just ask Jakob too.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love that story. It made me laugh out loud, and that's on a bum day!!! Thanks!

My Guest Book! Check it out!