Thursday, June 25, 2009

Complain...complain...complain

I know I complain a lot when I am prego, but get over it. It is who I am!

I set up my sewing table yesterday and got all my material organized, so I could finish some projects before the baby comes.

***Curtains for the boys room (not going to happy. Way too tired to measure the window)
***2 burp cloths for the baby (our of Buffalo Bills material, so the baby can spite up on Jeff's fav team)
***blanket for someone for Christmas (I don't want to saw who for, because it would mess up the surprise and because it might not get done in time)
***2 receiving blankets for baby lucas (unless Jeff figures out a better name that is not stone)
***1 chargers baby blanket
***2 boppy covers

I got two burp cloths done and I was wiped out for the day. I SUCK!!!

So today I take all my stuff. I wanted to get it done at humanitarian Aid. I got one blanket almost done (Thanks to summer to cut it and pinned it for me. Otherwise it would have never gotten done). and 1 blanket pinned.

I NEED MY BODY BACK!!! I need to function! I need a nap (well I already took one today, but I could use another).

Enough complaining. I am going to try and finish those two blankets.

2 comments:

Carly said...

I hope you start feeling better soon, and hopefully Lucas will cooporate. And I love the name Lucas by the way! Way cute! The end of pregancy is so hard, I feel your pain!!

Unknown said...

Thanks!!!

My Guest Book! Check it out!