Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sibling Class

When we lived in El Paso (Arm pit of HELL) we took Kellsie and Logan to the hospital for Sibling classes. They showed them how to put on a diaper, hold a baby, feed a baby and all that fun stuff. I taught them all that too, but they had a lot of fun at the class.

I called the hospital here and they do them also. But they charge 15.00 for the first kid and 10.00 per additional child. 35.00! Yeah, why don't you add it to my sonogram bill or my 1 hour or 3 hour glucose test bill. AHHHH!

So I guess my kids will just have to listen to me on how to take care of a baby. No fun at all!

1 comment:

Laura Looooo said...

i know the fact of the matter is that its not cheap... but can u just take jakob? I mean.... Kellsie and Logan must know what they are doing cause jake was a success..... so he is the only one who will be new to this :-)

My Guest Book! Check it out!