Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lunch at the park

This proves that at least Kellsie and Jakob are Jeffs kids. My kids would never be this crazy.

This is Jakob drinking apple juice. What is crazy about this you ask? Well it was the fact that he also mixed it with choc. milk.
This is Kellsie showing you the sandwich that she is eating.

This is Jakob trying to fit in everything in one bite!Let me say that I am way too tired to stand up for my beliefs right now, so no one mention my adversion to free lunch at the park. I know I am going ageist what I think and feel, but I am too tired to make lunch and explain (again and again) why we don't do lunch at the park to my kids. They will this summer!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Katie- you are too funny. I think i feel the same way you do about lunch at the park- but I think you have every reason to take advantage of it this summer!

My Guest Book! Check it out!