Thursday, April 30, 2009

The weeds

So the weeds have been growing out front for a couple weeks, but I havn't had the energy. So today I ask the kids to help me pull weeds. They did it without complaining! When we were done with the front yard, I told the kids to stop, get a pop sickle and asks the neighbor kids if they wanted to play. The kids came back with their grandma, Vicky who helped me weed the side yard. She wouldn't take no for an answer.

This woman is amazing! When she found out that I was prego and not feeling so well, she started coming over almost everyday at 4pm to take my kids to her house and play with her grand kids. She brings them home at 5pm.

It is great for two reasons, first because I try and take a nap, but mostly because I don't feel like a horrible mom who is too worn out to play with my kids.

Anyway, she has been a lifesaver and I hope I can find a way to repay her someday. It can't be with my cooking, but I will find something!

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!