Wednesday, April 29, 2009

31 cent night

AT Baskin Robins it was 31cent scoop night. I took the kids and got them each a double ( I know, I spent a whole .62cents on each of them).
Logan got chocolate and cookies and cream
Kellsie got cookies and cream and cherry choc.

Jakob got cherry choc and chocolate





I got ice cream as well, but I really shouldn't have eaten it. I got really sick afterwards. But is tasted really good.
The fire dept was outside collecting money for the red cross. I explained what that was and Logan donated 1.50 to them (that was all the money he had in the whole world). While we were eating ice cream he asked if he would get blessings for what he did. I told him I knew he would. Then he asked if he would need to tell Heavenly Father about what he did or if he already knew. I told him that Heavenly Father already knew, but would still like to hear it from Logan.
I was really proud of him. I have such good kids.

My Guest Book! Check it out!