Friday, April 10, 2009

I am too weak to fight...

When we found out that I was having another boy, I was a little sad at first. I really thought I was having a girl. I even already made a couple blankets for my new little baby girl. So Jeff took me to Joann's fabric on the way home from the sonogram to let me pick out cool fabric for my sweet little baby boy.

I found what I liked. Light blue and green striped fabric. light blue baseball fabric. I was so excited. But then Jeff started looking. WHY DOES MY LIFE SUCK!!!

Here is the guitar fabric with the red and yellow flames behind them. This is for my baby boy. Here is the skulls and cross bones fabric with the red and yellow flames. He plans on making this one for church. When we walk in with this blanket people will fall on their knees and start praying for the salvation of our souls. This is for my little baby boy.

This was the only fabric I could salvage from our little trip. Darker blue with puppy dogs and bones. At least people won't think we are freaks with this blanket.

So when we show up to our house with our little baby stone sporting a skull and cross bone blanket, you will know why his nick name will be "stoner".
SOMEONE HELP ME!
Joan, he is YOUR son. Fix him!!!

1 comment:

Christine Bushman said...

classic reason why you don't take a man to a fabric store!!!!!!!!

as for those blankets....just make sure that they are in the wash each sunday !!!!

My Guest Book! Check it out!