Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter from Aunt Kim

So Aunt Kim and Grandma Joan send boxes to the kids for Easter. I couldn't find my camera when we opened Grandma's box, but I found it for Aunt Kim's.

She bought me some cotton Candy. I LOVE COTTON CANDY! Don't look too close at the pic, I wasn't feeling good that day. But I did keep down the cotton candy. I guess my prayers were answered. Jakob got a super mario brothers tshirt. He wore it that night to bed. Then wore it the next day. and tried to wear it again for bed. I told him I would wash it and he could wear it clean the next day. But I forgot to wash it, so he said he would. 20 min latter he said the shirt was done. It turns out he just put it in the dryer to try and trick me. But I am no dummy! I only fell for that once. Now I make sure it gets washed and dried.

Kellsie got one with dogs and cats on the front. She wears it all the time too. She loves anything that aunt kim buys here.
Logan got spider man. Jakob tries to borrow that one all the time too. But Logan makes sure that he is the ONLY one who wears it.



Aunt kim also send chap stick, candy, magnets and stickers (Jakob's stickers ended up decorating my bed. THANKS AUNT KIM! I took my 1/2 to scrap all the easter egg stickers off).



No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!