Friday, April 17, 2009

The way a kids mind works...

Logan came home on wed really stressed out. You see he plays football during recess. They divide into teams and play different teams each day. Then they have a Superbowl. Well Logan told me that there is a really big game coming up and the boys made a bet.

The bet was that if their team looses, none of the boys on that team can EVER play football again for the rest of their lives ( I tried to hid the fact that I was laughing). This bothered Logan since he is playing for Dallas Cowboys when he grows up and he didn't want to loose the game on Thursday and never be able to play football again.

I told him I didn't like that bet and they should pick something else to do. So on thurs after school I asked what happened at the game. They chose to not have a game because most of the boys were upset about not playing football for the rest of their lives and they were trying to pick the new bet.

The new bet was. If Logan's team won, the other team would have to pray for one of the boys dogs that was sick or having puppies. If the other team won, then Logan's team would have to pray for one of the boys grandma's who was in the hospital.

Then they said that they should be praying for both the dog and the grandma, so they picked another bet. The winning team would get a player from the loosing team.

MUCH BETTER! Now Logan can play for the Cowboys and pray for both the dog and a grandma. I love the way it turned out!

Gotta love the way a kids mind works.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!