Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Vampire Anyone?

So last week we watched Twilight as a family. No judgment calls. I am just stating a fact!

So last sat night we are telling the kids that tomorrow (sun) is going to be fast Sunday( that is where we fast for two meals and give the money for those meals to the church to help people who are in need). We are suppose to fast with something in mind (usually to help someone who is sick or someone who is in need of extra blessings).

Logan says he is going to fast for his hand, because he hurt it playing.

Jakob said he was going to fast to be human.

WHAT??? Jeff looks at me all confused!

We then clarify what Jakob was saying and he let us know that he is now a vampire, but he would like to be human again, so that is what he is fast for.

I love my family. Never a dull moment. Always laughing...

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!