Friday, April 10, 2009

Giras/Logan Family Competition!


So we have some major football fans in our families. Jeff's side of the family loves the Buffalo Bills ( I know they suck, but I didn't understand the vastness of it until AFTER I was married).
And my family is all about the San Diego Chargers (They even painted one of their bathrooms in the charger colors. Those are true fans. Top that Joan!).
Since I can't buy any of that stuff in the stores out here, I am offering a friendly family challenge. The family that buys the most football team baby stuff for this new addition to our family will win.
No prize will be offered. Just bragging rights!
Ready! Set! Go!

1 comment:

Welcome to Newman's World said...

I know this has nothing to do with your post but thanks for your comments first let me just tell you how HAPPY I am that you are having a sweet little boy, you know I understand how hard this was for you I just wish I was there to be a part of this wonderful blessing. The Hair thing) I am so sorry I do feel your pain and I hope it can get fixed? let me know.love ya

My Guest Book! Check it out!