Friday, April 10, 2009

New fridge and Stove

So Jeff broke my stove and we had to get another one. But of course once we were there, we also bought a fridge.

This is my new stove. We bought it at a scratch and dent store. It was 1200.00 but we bought it for 500.00. It was dented on the side, but since it is going between my cabinets, I didn't care!


Here is my new fridge. It was 2400.00 but we bought it for 999.00. Again, it is scratched on the sides a little, but it was going between a wall and cabinets. And I am sure the kids will dent it a little more within the next week or so.
I told the kids to only put the good magnets on the front (like the cute Easter bunny ones that Aunt Kim sent) But the crappy buffalo bills magnet had to go on the side. I don't want people to see the horrible side of Jeff.
Here is Jeff reading the instructions before installing the stove. Do you see the old stove how it is missing the glass on the door. That is right, he dropped it and broke it. It wouldn't keep the heat in the stove anymore. It took 20 min to cook cookies and over 1 1/2 hours to cook a casserole.

Here is Mario and Jeff putting the door back on after they had to take it off to get the fridge in. It is never as easy as it is suppose to be. At least the door went back on. That would have been bad.



Poor boys had to unload a stove and fridge. THANKS MARIO for the help. You rock!






No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!