Sunday, November 23, 2008

Vampires Anyone?

On Saturday Stephanie and I went to go and see the movie Twilight. We read all the books and we were hoping for a great and wonderful movie.

We started out with stopping by Subway (Jakob made the comment that he was happy that I was eating fresh) to get lunch and take it to the movies. We ate inside the movie theater at some tables, but there was no line for the movie like we were expecting, so we wandered into the mall. We went to Mervens for their going out of business sale, but their sale sucked, so we left.

The movie had some good laughing moments. I liked the humor. But I was not thrilled with the movie as a whole. They were very choppy in the story telling. They told bits here and bits there, but never really got into any depth. I didn't like any of the characters anyway, well one... the bad guy James. He was cool. But I kinda lean towards the bad boys anyway (I married one).

I did have a blast with Stephanie! And if they make anymore movies from the series, I will go and watch them. I am just too curious.



No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!