Saturday, November 29, 2008

Black Friday!

You know it! I took the kids out with me on black Friday and we had a blast. I had the kids sleep in the cloths for the next day, so they just had to get up, put their shoes on and go to the bathroom. I woke them up at 4:30am and we were out the door by 4:45am. We went to Walmart first. WE got there just as the doors opened. Talk about a mad house!

We got the bath towels for 1.50, jeans for Logan for 8.00, and a jacket for Jakob for 8.00. I also got a couple of movies for 2.00. Nothing major, all the other stuff was so jammed pack with people that I couldn't get in, so we left.

We got to Target a couple min before they opened. There was a major line all the way down the sidewalk and around a couple other stores. Kellsie took off running to save us a space in line while I carried Jakob who had fallen back asleep.

WE got my broom vacuum for 29.00, 3 shirts for me for 5.00, a couple more movies and then we left. I know, everything for me and nothing for the kids.

As tradition goes, we then go to Los Lunas (1/2 hour drive) to go see Jeff at work. We stopped by and bought his store doughnuts. At staples we bought an MP3 player (20.00) for Logan as well as a pay as you go phone(9,00). Kellsie is going more places now and I have been wanting to keep better tabs on her. Most of her friends at school and at Girl Scouts have phones, so we thought we would get her a pay as you go phone, just for emergencies. She is going to be thrilled!

WE stopped by Hastings where we bought 5 wii games. They were buy one get one 1/2 price. We got a hockey game, Lego Indiana Jones, a pet game, Mario Galaxy, and tony hawk.

On the way home we hit walmart in Los Luna's where we got the rest of the stuff we were going for. PJ's for Kellsie and Jeff. Slippers for the kids. 5 jeans for Kellsie and one pair for me. A hoodie for Kellsie and a jacket for Logan. I also picked up a hoodies for me (4.00), a blouse for Kellsie,one more movie and we were off again.

The kids were excited to go home and eat turkey for lunch. The kids were great while we were shopping. They are good at getting in tight spaces to grab things that adults can't get. They are amazing and I was so proud of them.

So we don't have too much more to get the kids for Christmas. I am making a skateboarding blanket for Logan's bed and that will be done soon. WE have to get some more stuff for Jakob, but other than that I am done spending both sets of Grandparents money. They both send money for me to buy the kids stuff for Christmas. It saves money on shipping and it is a blast for me! Thanks!

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!