Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tagged Again...

10 Things I was doing 10 years ago

1. Bought our first home

2. Stopped working for a Mortgage company

3. Just had Kellsie

4. Started working on our food storage

5. Meet one of my best friends, Kristi

6. Discovered that I can't cook

7. Started Scrap booking

8. Visited Buffalo, NY (on purpose)

9. Started on the slippery slope of gaining weight

10. Slept in a water bed

10 Things on my "To-Do" list today

1. Get kids ready for church

2. Get to church on time

3. Get TV/VCR for my lesson

4. Not beat the kids in my class

5. Decorate for Christmas

6. Have Family Home Evening

7. Read the scriptures with Logan (he wants to start reading them on his own)

8. Make the Christmas DVD of the kids

9. eat dinner (not turkey, or stuffing)

10. Relax and chill with Jeff

10 Foods I enjoy

1. A &W Rootbeer

2. Somberros Burritos

3. Pizza

4. Cheese cake

5. Apple Pie

6. Scalloped Potatoes

7. Candy Canes

8. Choc covered cherries (the ones for .97 cents a box at walmart)

9. Smoothies that Jeff makes

10. Steak

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...

1. Pay off debt

2. Travel

3. Disney Land four times a year

4. SAVE

5. SAVE

5 Jobs I've Had

1. McDonald's

2. Mortgage Company

3. Crafter

4. Mom

5. Secretary

5 people I tag

1. Laurel

2. Roxie

3. Amanda

4. Laura

5. Chris


1 comment:

kaliluv said...

I found out about 22 years ago that you couldn't cook. I don't know why it took you so long.

My Guest Book! Check it out!