Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanks Giving

Thanks Giving was AMAZING!
Kellsie and Jeff did the turkey this year. Kellsie saw on a cooking show (so not my child) to put veggies in the turkey while it is cooking to give it flavor. She put onions, green onions, carrots and celery in and all around the turkey. It tasted fantastic! I think we will do it that way every year. Jakob and Logan helped brake up the bread for the stuffing. And I think this year was the best year for stuffing also.
As with the gravy. I made it with the drippings from the bird. And I didn't even add any salt this year. I think it was the veggies that gave it such great taste, I just had to thicken it up.
The desserts were great. We tasted a little of every ones. Of course ever one voted for their dessert, but gave high marks for everyone Else's. So we have a 5 way tie.
We hope you had a wonderful Thanks Giving!

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!