Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dog lover

Kellsie got this book on training dogs. In the book there was a recipie to make your own dog biscuts. So we did. I only was there as moral support, kellsie did all the cooking. She even made them into dog bone shapes. Too cute! The dogs really like them. She took some to her teacher for her dogs and they liked them too.

I really like how much kellsie loves animals. I mean I would rather not have any of them in my house, but her compassion melts my heart. She always talked about opening her own shelter to take care of animals. I am so proud of her.

1 comment:

Aislinn said...

That is so sweet! Kellsie is so grown up and what a lovely girl she is! Cooking by herself...so impressive! I'm pretty sure Patrick would have to survive on PB&J if anything happened to me, LOL.

I can't believe I haven't kept up with your blog, Katie! I love all the wedding pics, too...you're looking GREAT! :o)

My Guest Book! Check it out!