Sunday, November 30, 2008

Some More Nativity Sets

This is one of the first sets Jeff got me as well. I really like this one, but I should have taken a closer picture, so you could see it better. The texture is way cool. This is really Kellsie's nativity that Roxie (her brownie Girl Scout leader) got her for Christmas one year.


This is a Holy Family from Jeff
This is just the Wise Men. Pretty cool huh? I have never seen just the wise men before.. This is from Jeff as well.





Here is a snowman set. Laurel bought me this.




1 comment:

Melanie said...

I love the one at the top of this post. I can't believe how many you have! I want to collect nativities too, just don't have the space yet. And I want to buy one of yours and I will. Just have a space problem right now.

My Guest Book! Check it out!