Friday, January 16, 2009

Too funny not to share

Without getting into my daughters personal life too much...

So Kellsie needs new bras. Nothing too major except that I only drive to and from the kids school. I am still not feeling good and driving is just not on the things to do list right now.

Jeff had thursday off and he said he was taking Kellsie to Walmart to buy bras.

Now this is major since Jeff will not buy any girly stuff. He will not even hold my purse for fear that someone might think it is his.

So Jeff helped her pick out the bras (keeping in mind my instructions no black or red or hot pink bras, etc. After a couple HOURS at walmart bonding over this embarrassing situation for both of them, they came home with two bras. Both under wire (for a 10 year old girl are you kidding me? Why are they making them like that?) and one a padded bra.

After I laughed for a really long time I explained to Jeff what a padded bra was. Needless to say he told me Kellsie could not wear it and he would take them back.

I am proud of you Jeff! I will continue to tease and mock you, but I am thankful for your help!

2 comments:

Summer said...

When I was 14 and out shopping with my dad I saw a RED, VERY padded bra and talked him into buying it. He was too embarrased to say no!

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad I have boys!!

I do have to give kudos to Jeff. What a great dad...

My Guest Book! Check it out!