Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I wish this day was over...

This morning I was awoken by Logan who is still not feeling good, but now says his ear hurts really bad. So I gave him some Motrin and let him sleep with us. But he didn't sleep. He (and me) were up the whole time. Jakob joined us for a couple hours, but then I got him back to sleep.

Logan fell asleep about 10am. I have a dr apt for him at 2pm. I have to pick up Kellsie from school at 1:20 (any later and I am not allowed to pick them up). The only thing that sucks about that is the office to sign her out is no where close to her class and the parking lot is not close to her either. Lots of walking for someone without sleep and who is already throwing up.

I called Laurel and asked if we could cancel Girl Scouts tonight. With all three kids still sick and me not feeling good and no one sleeping I just can't do it. I hope this day goes by faster.

1 comment:

Laura Looooo said...

i hope you are feeling better soon! I loveee you...and my little cousin that is growing in your tummy :-)

My Guest Book! Check it out!