Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hearburn

Last night Laurel picked me and Kellsie up and took us to a Girl Scout thing. The girls were working on their World Thinking Day Project. They took Italy for their country and they were putting together their poster and making their aprons. I wasn't feeling good (I know a real big surprise) and Laurel asked me if I had heartburn. WHAT?

Long story short, we went to Walmart afterwards to buy TUMS and Kellsie's Bras (No padded. Found what we needed in 5 min). I took some TUMS and felt so much better. I am still not keeping food down, but at least it doesn't hurt like it did before.

THANKS LAUREL! Thanks for doing what the 8 Doctors before did not think of. Doctors suck! By the way my first apt is this thursday. I can't wait to hear the heart beat. Of course the rest of the stuff I could do without. Especially when they want me to do blood work to see if I have AIDS. I always tell them I don't, but they look at me like I have no idea what my husband does behind my back and that he might have given me Aids. WHATEVER! Again with the Stupid doctors.

No comments:

My Guest Book! Check it out!