Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thanks

I am really excited! Today I kept down oatmeal, 1 glass of water and a small bag of BBQ Chips (don't laugh, I just had to have them). I am hoping that means I will be all better tomorrow and that I can go back to eating normal food (like a hamburger, that would be wonderful)!

Again, thanks to all my friends who have called, emailed, stopped by or brought treats. Especially Summer who has picked up Jakob once a week to work with him on his reading. She says she needs him for her class she is taking, but I think she is just doing it because she is an amazing friend. THANKS SUMMER!

3 comments:

Sara said...

oh, I hate early pregnancy. the nausea lasts the entire pregnancy for me, but it gets better at about 20 weeks at least. so, this time they gave me promethezine. i've always been totally against any meds during pregnancy, but took just half a pill of this at night and it helped me to get to sleep quickly and curved the worst part of the day for me (evening). half a pill wouldn't make you totally drowsy though, so you could take it any time during the day. hang in there. sometimes, at 20 weeks, i still feel like i'm not gonna make it through this pregnancy, but hopefully we do right!?

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad you feeling better and reaching the point of feeling normal again! I miss you! And Zach misses Jakob!

Melanie said...

I'm so glad everything's okay Katie. I hope you can take it easy. Please let me know if you need anything. And I would never bring oatmeal raisin cookies at a time like this (or ever really).

My Guest Book! Check it out!